This 10-herb combination has two powerful herbs added to 8 herb fomula that Nurse Rene Caisse first learned of in 1922, which had its origins from the Ojibway Indian traditions of Northeastern Canada. Immune-Essence Tea, 32 oz. is premade and ready to use with warm water. Immune•Essence® is a gentle detoxification blend of herbs that has antioxidant activity, supports immunity, and promotes cleansing of the blood, lymphatic system, organs, deep tissues, and cells of the body. The turkey tail mushroom adds additional immune supporting polysaccharides to the blend while turmeric provides more anti-inflammatory compounds.
Immune•Essence® 10-herb formula synergistically supports all the emunctory organs (bowels, urinary tract, skin, and lungs), the elimination pathways of the body, to accelerate the removal of toxins and waste. Additionally, regular use of the tea stimulates digestion, supports immune function, and activates the lymphatic system, which is essential to deep tissue detoxification.
Features and Benefits:
- Cleanses, stimulates and strengthens the whole body;
- Facilitates liver and kidney detoxification activities;
- Lymphatic, deep tissue, and cellular detoxification;
- Digestive support;
- Immune system support;
- A tonic for overall health and wellbeing;
- Additional immune system support from turkey tail mushroom;
- Even more anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits from turmeric rhizome.
The traditional Ojibwa formula was rediscovered by humanitarian nurse Rene Caisse. Many variations exist from the multiple formulas she used. This advanced formula, with turmeric and turkey tail mushroom, modulates the immune system while enabling the body to effectively remove toxins and wastes, and allowing for cellular renewal and revitalized health.
True health begins and ends within the digestive system. Taking Immune•Essence® supports healthy bowel funtion. It helps the body achieve a new, vibrant equilibrium - improved digestion, more energy, a brighter complexion and deeper sleep.
This unique formula has unique immune system, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and synergistic properties which help to gently detoxify and rejuvenate the entire body.
Immune•Essence® is a formula that contains several tonic herbs and the full combination is safe and effective for everyday use, short term or long term.
The Herbs in Immune•Essence®:
1. Turkey tail mushroom (fruiting body) (Trametes versicolor) provides significant polysaccharides including 2 types of highly beneficial beta-glucans. Thousands of years of successful traditional herbal use has been verified by modern research which reveals Turkey tail mushroom to provide immunostimulation and to have cytotoxic effects against degenerated cells. By naturally targeting the problem cells and simultaneously bolstering the immune system, Turkey tail may help the body to more easily regenerate healthy cells and recover faster.
2. Turmeric Rhizome (Curcuma longa) is one of the world's most beneficial herbs with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, along with benefits for the heart and blood vessels, the brain and nervous system, and joint health. Most importantly for this synergistic formula, it also may assist in the apoptosis of degenated cells, reduce angiogenesis, and reduce metastasis.
3. Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing antioxidant that promotes a strong immune system, stimulates good digestion, and supports all the elimination pathways of the body. Active ingredients include inulin, calcium, iron, potassium, tannin, mucilage, flavonoids, and essential oils. The bitter properties of this herb are important for liver detox and function.
4. Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) This herb is a key detoxifier and contains many beneficial vitamins and minerals that support health and well-being, and it functions in the body as an antioxidant. The variety of sheep sorrel used in Immune•Essence® is carefully selected to be low in oxalates.
5. Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra) supports the skin, kidneys, and urinary and respiratory systems in their natural elimination processes. It also soothes the digestive tract because of its mucilage content, and it alkalizes the body by balancing pH in the gastrointestinal tract.
6. Turkish Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum) provides detoxification support to the digestive system, colon, and liver. Mineral content includes calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, and selenium as well as vitamins B, C, and E.
7. Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) is a rich source of chlorophyll, vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and many minerals. Traditionally used for its detoxifying and restorative properties, it contains indoles. Watercress also contains vitamins A, B6, and C, and is rich in iron, copper, calcium, manganese, and carotene.
8. Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) It has long been used as a digestive tonic and a diaphoretic to support skin detoxification. This plant contains B-complex vitamins as well as calcium, iron, and manganese and has some properties in common with the more common milk thistle, such as liver support.
9. Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) is an antioxidant with specialized flavonoids that promote healthy cell proliferation and supports the immune system. It supports the kidneys as well as the urinary system. It is also used for expelling phlegm and mucus from the respiratory tract.
10. Kelp (Laminaria digitata) is a mineral-rich seaweed that promotes healthy bowels and healthy immune function. It contains fiber alginates for cleansing and soothing the intestines. High in vitamin content, kelp also contains more than two dozen important minerals as well as proteins, carbohydrates, and essential fatty acids.
Not Intended As Medical Advice.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.